In order to find the best wedding vendors in Dubai that will help ensure you have the most memorable wedding of your life, you’d have to rely on those instincts of yours. If you’re still unsure and unable to make a decision, then consider these expert tips in spotting the best vendors and avoiding red flags.
Note: when it comes to marriage specialists that will help you sort the legal requirements for court marriage in Dubai, it is an absolute must that you only choose the ones that are from a reputable firm.
Great Signs from Potential Wedding Vendors
- You get along really well – when you meet in person with your would-be wedding vendors in Dubai, consider more than the samples that they present although they should also be a standout. You should feel relaxed and comfortable with the professional that you are dealing with.
- You have access to the complete portfolio – it is important that you see a professional’s online portfolio so you can check out the quality of his or her vision. Pictures are to look very professional and not very edited for photographers. They should show events starting from the very beginning to the end – and not just snaps from here and there.
- Communication is key – it is important that you can talk to one another and have all of your questions answered. Whenever a wedding vendor in Dubai does not communicate well, there are entire items that can be missed on your wedding day. What you want is a vendor that communicates very well with you, including the other wedding vendors that you choose to hire.
- See samples or book a trial – you should have the chance in trying out makeup or hairstyle prior to the wedding in order to make sure that you like it. You must also be able to check and taste what you are getting for the catering. While portfolios, online and offline, are incredibly important, you have to remember that there can be photoshopping. That is why the makeup and hairstyle trial is necessary. There is nothing like seeing yourself and your potential wedding vendors’ work live. When you have done the test run, there should not be too many changes that you have to make. Remember that it is your wedding day and you should not overly compromise, most especially on the vision that you have for so long on a special day. If so, then that is a very great sign of the things that are to come.
- Find only good reviews online – Customer references are key; however, you should not just rely on them, most especially if they are offered by the wedding vendors. Positive Google reviews will be best. You can also check out what previous clients say about the wedding vendors on their social media sites.
- Things are all put together – if all things have been prepared as to how you ask the wedding vendors prior to your meeting, then that is an excellent sign. Always remember organization is everything!
- Their responses are quick – when you call or email, follow-up is the key. A reply after business hours shouldn’t be expected; however, timely responses are always necessary.
- Their websites are current and attractive – the websites of your wedding vendors should show what companies they are. In the case of catering companies, food options are to look fabulous in photos. There should also be seasonal options for you to choose from.
Read also: Steps in Getting a Certificate of No Marriage Record in Dubai
Red Flags for Potential Wedding Vendors
- There isn’t insurance provided – of course, you’d hope that nothing ever goes wrong during your court marriage in Dubai and at the wedding reception. If something does actually go wrong, there should be insurance from the vendor which will provide your best interests sufficient protection. A wedding vendor has to be insured. Make sure that you ask regarding a professional’s insurance coverage at your first meeting.
- Vendor lacks license – all professionals are required to operate under the appropriate license in Dubai. If there is no license shown to you on the very first day that you meet, then that’s a huge red flag. Caterers, in particular, are to have permits from government regulators. There has to be a licensed kitchen. Ask a legal advocate in Dubai regarding the licenses that are typically required, so you can make sure that your wedding vendors have them.
Take note: to help ensure that your upcoming court marriage in Dubai is recognized as valid and legal by the local authorities, you have to comply with their legal requirements. A seasoned marriage attorney in Dubai such as Dubai Court Marriage can help you sort out the legal aspect of marriage, so you can go ahead and enjoy your wedding day.
Read also: Christian Weddings in Dubai Church