Planning a desert marriage in Dubai can be an exciting and unique experience for couples looking to tie the knot. Dubai is well-known for its luxurious desert resorts and stunning desert landscapes, making it a memorable and romantic wedding setting. However, planning a desert marriage requires careful consideration and planning to ensure everything runs smoothly on the big day. This article will outline the key steps to successfully planning a desert marriage in Dubai.
key steps to successfully planning a desert marriage in Dubai
Choose the perfect location
When choosing a location for your desert marriage in Dubai, consider the following factors:
- Size: Make sure that the venue can accommodate the number of guests you plan to invite. Desert resorts in Dubai often have multiple event spaces, so be sure to select a space appropriate for your guest count.
- Type of ceremony: Do you want a traditional wedding ceremony or want something more unique? Consider the kind of ceremony you want when selecting a venue.
- Available facilities: Does the venue have the facilities you need? It may include a bridal suite, restrooms, and catering facilities.
Determine the budget
When planning a desert marriage in Dubai, having a clear idea of your budget is essential. Consider the following expenses when creating your budget:
- Venue rental fee
- Catering costs
- Floral arrangements
- Photography and Videography
- Wedding planner fees
Having some contingency funds set aside for unexpected expenses is also a good idea.
You may want to know: 10 Reasons Why Dubai is the Perfect Destination for a Beach Wedding
Plan the guest list
When creating your guest list, consider the size of the venue, your budget, and the type of wedding you want. Desert weddings in Dubai are typically smaller, more intimate affairs, so you should limit your guest list to close family and friends.
Select the vendors
When selecting vendors for your desert marriage in Dubai, consider the following factors:
- Reputation: Research vendors online and ask for recommendations from friends and family.
- Experience: Ensure the vendor has experience with desert weddings and can provide references.
- Cost: Compare prices from different vendors to ensure you get the best value for your money.
Some popular vendors for desert weddings in Dubai include:
- Caterers: Choose a caterer that specializes in Middle Eastern cuisine, as this will give your wedding an authentic Dubai feel.
- Florists: Consider using local, seasonal flowers in your arrangements to add a touch of desert to your wedding.
- Photographers and videographers: Look for a photographer and videographer who can capture the stunning desert landscape in your wedding photos and videos.
Plan the details
When planning the details of your desert marriage in Dubai, consider the following:
- Decorations: Choose decorations that complement the desert landscape, such as lanterns, candles, and native plants.
- Menu: Consider serving traditional Middle Eastern cuisine, such as falafel, hummus, and shawarma, as well as a range of international dishes to cater to all tastes.
- Music: Hire a DJ or live band to entertain your guests. Consider incorporating traditional Middle Eastern music into your playlist.
- Ceremony: Plan your ceremony in the evening to avoid the day’s heat. Consider incorporating traditional Dubai elements, such as a falcon or camel procession, into your ceremony.
When planning a desert marriage in Dubai, transportation is critical. Consider the following:
- Transportation for guests: Arrange for shuttle buses or taxis to transport your guests to and from the venue, as it can be challenging for guests to navigate the desert roads on their own.
- Wedding party transportation: Consider hiring a luxury car or even a helicopter for the wedding party to arrive in style.
- Parking: Ensure sufficient parking at the venue for guests who choose to drive themselves.
Hire a wedding planner.
Planning a desert marriage in Dubai can be daunting, especially if you are unfamiliar with the area. Consider hiring a wedding planner who specializes in desert weddings in Dubai. A wedding planner can help with everything from selecting the perfect venue to coordinating with vendors and handling last-minute details on the wedding day.
Consider the weather
Dubai’s desert climate can be challenging, with temperatures soaring during summer. Consider planning your desert marriage during the year’s cooler months, typically from October to April. Even during these months, temperatures can drop quickly at night, so consider providing blankets or heaters for your guests.
Obtain necessary documentation
If you are not a UAE resident, you must obtain the necessary documentation to get married in Dubai. It may include a certificate of no objection from your home country and a marriage license from the UAE. A marriage lawyer can help guide you through this process and ensure all necessary documentation is in order.
Enjoy the day
Planning a desert marriage in Dubai can be stressful, but remember to enjoy the day. Enjoy the stunning desert scenery, savour the delicious Middle Eastern cuisine, and dance the night away under the stars. With proper planning and preparation, your desert marriage in Dubai will surely be a magical experience you and your guests will never forget.
What you need to know: Plan your dream destination wedding in Dubai
How Dubai Court Marriage help you?
Are you looking to plan a memorable desert marriage in Dubai? Look no further than Dubai Court Marriage! Our team of experienced marriage lawyers specialize in ensuring that your wedding day is not only magical but also legally binding. From handling all the necessary paperwork to ensuring that your marriage is recognized in your home country, our team is committed to providing a stress-free and seamless experience. We’ll work closely with you to choose the perfect venue, select vendors, and handle your special day’s details.
With Dubai Court Marriage, you can rest assured that your desert marriage in Dubai will be a truly unforgettable experience. Contact us today to start planning your dream wedding.